Friday, October 9, 2009

6 comments Benny Hill/JaMarcus Russell Competition

Everyone, I have a competition proposal without a prize. Your prize is an increase in your awesomeness...ness. I looked up "bust" and "JaMarcus Russell" on youtube and remarkably, there is nothing on it. This is Benny Hill music - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg&feature=related. I'm sure you all recognise it instantly. I want, for my own perverse enjoyment, a video of all of JaMarcus' absolute, total failures as an NFL quarterback, put on Youtube, with this music playing over the top. It will be hilarious and humiliating for a dude who was going to fucking hold out for the Raiders. He's the worst athlete in professional sports I've ever seen and I will cyber high five anyone who can make this dream of my favourite sports video come true. Being in Australia (did you guys realise that?) I have limited access to NFL film, but this is something we can all "lol" at. Please make it happen you sexy, sexy people.

6 comments:

KentAllard said...

I wish I had the skilz to do this.

I doubt you are short of bad sports journalism to ridicule, but Andrew Perloff's si.com article on "Myths about Wide Receivers" is filled with lunacy.

Bengoodfella said...

Kent, I am an top of that article. I am going to try and fit it in somehow. I tried for today but I don't didn't like how it fit.

I wish I had the ability to do the "JaMarcus Russell Challenge" as well.

J.S. said...

People come on! Someone must have youtube skills!

Unknown said...

I don't even know how to photoshop. As far as myths about wide receivers goes, in an SI article earlier this year they said Heinz Ward was possibly the greatest slot receiver of all time. Other then that Jerry Rice guy, right? Or Tim Brown? Other then those two right?

I remember Rice having a shit fit about wanting to be the slot receiver for the Raiders because they don't have to fight their way through being jammed at the line.

Bengoodfella said...

I have no skills whatsoever. This blog is about the extend of my skills, sadly.

The myths were very interesting and I have a post up about it tomorrow. It should be interesting...

Rorik said...

Yeah, I was just looking for a Jamarcus Russell/ Benny Hill video. Too bad, there really should be one.