Sunday, November 29, 2009

2 comments I Found It!!!

Since I joined this blog, I swore that I would find this audio clip to post on because it is funny as ahit. Heres the backstory to set it up:

WEEI is the biggest sports station in the country. In the afternoon, on weekdays, they have "The Big Show". In the last 15 minutes of the show, they have "The Whiner Line" where callers call in and basically just say funny shit. One of my favorites was when someone called in and said this after Antoine Walker got his DUI: "When asked by police to walk the line, Antoine Walked stepped behind it and took a 3."

Anyways, one of the members of the show, pete shepperd, had an insane mancrush at the time with tom brady during his 2007 season, and a caller took him to task. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did. http://audio.weei.com/m/19089630/lunch-with-brady-or-sex-with-giselle.htm

AHAHAHAHA! YOU HAD TO THINK ABOUT IT, DIDNT YOU? Fucking classic.

2 comments:

Bengoodfella said...

There we go Martin. I like the anger. I can't believe you didn't get the Texans/Colts game. I got it here in North Carolina.

I don't know how the blackout rules change is going to go, but I don't personally see the NFL as a single entity because they are all separate businesses in my mind. I hate blackouts, but the NFL doesn't really care. I would be stir crazy if a blackout happened in this area.

Mantis said...

I would love to have seen Chargers-Chiefs. I've got it worse than you Martin. The only early game out here was Seahawks-Rams. Then the late games are 49ers-Jags and Vikings-Bears. Being stuck with games that the networks decide to give you is the main reason I'm normally at the sports bar on NFL Sundays.