Saturday, December 4, 2010

2 comments NFL Picks Week 13

A couple of things to mention:

1. As you may have noticed, you can now subscribe to Bottom of the Barrel via email. The link is on the side, so do that if you're too lazy to check the website every day.

2. For those of you who do not know, I make picks against the spread every week for JOCKpost. If you'd like to see my terrible predictions and mindless commentary, here they are. Otherwise just scroll down and read Bengoodfella's latest post on Jeter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My God, Easterbrook wrote a terrible column this week. Couldn't even get basic ideas correct. It's really time for ESPN to let him slowly fade into the wind.

Bengoodfella said...

I say don't let him fade into the wind, just let the wind take him where it will.

I didn't even know where to begin with it this week. I probably am missing 1,439 good points I could make...there's just so much wrong in it.