Saturday, May 29, 2010

3 comments Respect Jeters Gangster Is For The Kids

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for so long. Anyways, I decided to do this post as a favor to the friends of the blog Respect Jeters Gangster. Basically, if you give donations to the Childrens Health Fund, you will be entered into a raffle for tickets to an August 7th game between the Red Sox and Yankees. Even without the raffle, its a really great cause and I plan on donating, and I hope we can get some of you to donate as well. So to sum up: 1. Check out their blog, as its really funny and informative. 2. Donate, because its for the Children. 3. Check out this video, because, heck, its pretty funny and I'm sure you will enjoy it. Happy Saturday, everyone!

P.S. Make sure you let it be known that you were directed to the website by RJG. That way you are entered in the raffle.

3 comments:

Fernando Alejandro said...

Thanks for the plug guys! One additional step, you have to say that you were referred to the Children's Health Fund by the Respect Jeters Gangster blog in order to be entered in the raffle! When you fill out the form to make the donation there's a "referred to by" section!

Bengoodfella said...

Absolutely. I plan on donating. It's a good cause regardless of the tickets. Thanks for alerting us to this opportunity to help out.

Fernando Alejandro said...

No doubt, I appreciate that Ben. I'll let you know how it all works out!