Thursday, April 17, 2008

0 comments I'm Back!

Sorry I have taken so long to post something else. If anyone reads this at all, I just wanted to announce that I have gotten back from a conference on how to mold proof your attic and put parent proof locks on the pull down door. Mom is always trying to get me to see the sun and experience the "outside." Also, the computer was confiscated from me for a few days so someone else could use it. Pathetic, but true. Oh, and I don't actually have Internet at my residence, I steal wireless from like 3-4 people. Basically I am a blog survivor out here and there should be a movie about me. So in summation, I don't have a computer that is mine and the computer does not have Internet, and I don't have readers. I am the loser of Blogsville.

1. I have so many things I would like to say and comment on, but I am too tired right now. I always wake up at 3:30am and think of something to write about but then I have to scramble back up in the attic before I can write it down.

2. It is hard to write a blog all by yourself. I don't know how someone can do it and keep fresh ideas in their head about what to write about. It has given me a new lack of respect for certain Internet columnists who only write articles 2-3 times per week. If I could have all the time off I spend working in the attic on my new Astrophysics book to write an article, I think I would be kickass. Anyway, if anyone reads this and wants to write an article or two a week, then contact me. Especially if you think my blog is shit and hate what I say, sometimes I work better when I have a foil. I am not sure anyone reads this anyway, but if you have something to say then please just contact me.

0 comments: