Wednesday, April 9, 2008

0 comments We Want to Vent! But Not Make Sense

I love to vent and mostly I love to hear others vent. I don't know why I have been picking on anonymous bloggers and others on the Internet lately, but it still feels good. I thought I would do a variation of the Deadspin.com idea and post some vents from the Atlanta Braves "Braves Vent" on the ajc.com. I realize these people are not professional writers like I am, but they could take a class or two. You can't get anywhere without a little grit and hard work and you certainly can't learn to write with complete coherency like I do without any classes. So in summation, these people need classes to be as good as me or learn to complain while making sense.

http://projects.ajc.com/vent/sports/braves/

i can think of least .103 reasons that i’m glad andruw is gone!!!

Really? Can't even think of one reason? This is one of the .503 reasons I have learned to love blogging.

Sure hope Teixeira won’t have the Boras free agent curse. We only gave up the farm for him.

Yeah, Boras free agent curse! Quit fucking with us like you did to A Rod last year...and in 2000.

If Tex would stop adjusting his cup every 30 seconds he might could concentrate better!

I think the Boras free agent curse causes that also.

Guys - remember…it’s the Braves. Cox has always taken April as extended grapefruit league to figure out players and lineup. Let’s get out of April at .500 and we are good to go. PS - Glavine looks like my dad with that gut.

I do remember "it's the Braves." I did not think I was on a Birmingham Barons message board. Outside of injury replacements, Cox has not changed the lineup once this year. So what is he figuring out again? PS- You remind me of the village idiot.

Dump Schafer now. The Braves DO NOT need this situation. Send a clear message to ALL BRAVES.

Yes, dump the #1 prospect in the system now. The Braves DO NOT need any good players. I think the 50 game suspension was a clear message to ALL PLAYERS. When did my elementary school principal start ranting about the Braves?

Middle relief is anything but…the Brave’s bullpen should be named middle heartburn.

Jay Mariotti, is that you? I would say rather than a broke ladder, we actually need a batter. What's that BELLY ITCHER doing out there, WE NEED a pitcher. The Braves need to make sure we have no middle relievers who have Scott Boras as an agent, wouldn't want that curse to hurt any worse than it already does.

How did Chipper ever graduate from college? But he sure is a helluva ball player.

Straight from Wikipedia: "Jones was selected by the Atlanta Braves with the 1st pick overall in the 1990 amateur draft. Jones then played three years in the Braves Minor League system before making his major league debut." What does college have to do with anything again?

bobby walk nl mvp w/open bag u moron

Reader comment braves vent iq of 76 u moron

Boy you Braves fans really are a tough luck case. Now your #1 prospect tested positive for HGH. You guys just plain suck. Go Marlins!!!!

I hope this fine gentlemen is going deep sea fishing this weekend and that is why he is cheering for the Marlins.

If Brian McCann was in a foot race with a pregnant woman, he would finish third.

I want to set this up.

What happened to Julio?

I think he is down in the schoolyard.

Who’s Hampton’s trainer? JD Drew?

Oh shit, he didn't go there. Who is your joke writer? Carlos Mencia?

I enjoyed this way too much...

0 comments: